VersimoldTHE MOST VERSATILE RUBBER PRODUCT EVER DEVISED !!! VERSIMOLD is a silicone rubber based material that is specially formulated to allow the user to form into any shape with simple, common every day hand tools and “cure” it into a high performance, resilient, tough rubber object, part, or gasket.
- GASKETS – The VERSIMOLD product can be rolled or flattened into the desired thickness, then either cured and cut or punched into a tough gasket – OR – the VERSIMOLD material can actually be pressed onto the gasket surface, instantly transferring the impression of the surface into the material, taking the guesswork out of hole location.!
- GROMETS – The VERSIMOLD material can easily be formed into just the right size grommet by simply forming it into the desired shape, then pushing a plastic or metal tube of the desired hole diameter through the center, then use a coin or flat object to press a slot in the outside, then cure into an instant grommet.
- RUBBER FEET – The VERSIMOLD material can be formed onto any common metal hardware such as machine screws or bolts, then cured into instant appliance feet, vibration dampeners, or mounts.!
- ELECTRICAL INSULATORS – The VERSIMOLD material has a dielectric strength of over 400 volts / mil of thickness. The material can be formed into a high voltage insulator, then cured.
- BUMPERS AND MOUNTS – The VERSIMOLD material is perfect for fabricating bumpers and rubber mounts, everything from door stops and hood bumpers to small engine mounts.
- REPAIRS – The VERSIMOLD material can be “added” to items to effect a repair such as; rollers, mounts, covers, bumpers, other rubber items, etc. – so long as the item can be heated to cure the VERSIMOLD without damaging the original item.
- HOBBY – VERSIMOLD can be formed into parts that were originally custom made and are no longer available with basic model making skills.!
- INDUSTRIAL – VERSIMOLD’s virtually unlimited industrial repair uses make it a must for any maintenance man’s toolbox. !
- AUTOMOTIVE AND MARINE – Literally thousands of repairs can be performed using VERSIMOLD. It is ideal for creating rubber parts for collector cars that have not been remade.
- HOMEOWNERS – VERSIMOLD can be used for door stops, tool handles, weather seals, plumbing repairs, it can even be formed into a bungee cord or battery strap. !